Stratesigns goal-driven creative brings strategies to life with innovative, well thought out campaigns and communications tools for individual category leaders, disruptive startups, and Fortune 500 companies.
What makes Stratesigns different?
- The breadth and depth of experience of our people is our single greatest asset. Senior staff are fully involved in every project ensuring high-impact results, efficient use of human and capital resources, and overall value. Our experience includes strategy, fine art, design, advertising, photography, videography, technology, and creative writing. We curate teams of expertise for each project, based on the overall strategy, aesthetic, and deliverables.
- Instead of starting with selling you projects, we start with understanding and helping you refine your marketing goals. Our 360-degree insights not only help define what makes your brand meaningful and distinctive today, but more importantly uncover how your brand will continue to remain relevant, representative, resilient, and distinct going forward.
- Words, images, and colors make people feel - we use empathy and humanity to bring our strategies to life. We bring focus, alignment, and relevance to effectively communicate and market your brand’s unique value through every integrated medium.
- Our goals is to earn the position of becoming an indispensable part of your team, long-term. For this reason, we focus on retainer clients versus one-off projects so that we become experts in your strengths and challenges and can offer evolving and ongoing solutions that enable you to reach your full potential. We use our in-house resources, your staff, and each of our outside vendors and partners, as necessary or appropriate, to seamlessly meet defined goals. Feel free to start with our a la carte services. Once we drive business results, we’ll show you the value of beginning a beautiful ongoing relationship.
- Our company was founded on sustainable values and has a commitment to giving back. We thrive working with brands that offer a product or service that improves the world and exhibits sustainable business practices. At least 25% of our business is pro-bono to local and national nonprofits. We find passionate leaders of inspiring and aspiring brands who have a lot more to offer us, and the rest of the world, than just money.
- Our doors are open for new and exciting business relationships. We offer a sliding scale for small local businesses. For emerging lone warriors and brands, we’ll consider barter, profit sharing, mentorships, and other types of collaborative ROI plans.
Meet the Team
Our experience is broad, our expertise is deep, and our approach is holistic. All members of the Stratesigns team are highly experienced, passionate about a more just and sustainable world. All Stratesigns staff have worked as the client and the consultant enabling 360 degree insight into client challenges.
She develops innovative ideas backed by the sophistication to cohesively bring them to life.
Tanya has worked on award-winning campaigns for startups and fortune 500 companies.
Powerful strategies backed by analytics.
- Jaime Abromovitz, Associate Vice President, Constituent
- Reya Landeros, Creative
- Jeremy Allen, Video, Music, Sound
- Patricia Mahoney Oliver, Sales
- Interested in joining the team? Click here to learn more.
Join our team
The in-house breadth and depth of experience is our greatest asset. If you enjoy working in collaborative, creative environments where you can apply your skills and grow further as a creative professional, you'll be in good company.
Currently, we are not actively hiring, but we are always interested in hearing from high-caliber talent interested in joining our already stellar team.
Drop us a line and we’ll keep you in mind for work that matches your skillset!